Tuesday 7 May 2013

~how can i forget it?~

assalamualaikum,
haa
special post,
just nak show off
barang2 yang menyebabkan me remind to my childhood life,
i dont think it will ended just like a monkey love,
in fact i waited for her,
hope she found someone that can bring her to Jannah,
and hope that its me,
and as we know, everyone has his own weaknesses,
and me also have weaknesses that maybe no one know except me,
and i can accept that, perhaps, we can turn the weaknesses into opportunity,
and this is it,


this is the bookmark that she gave to me before the end of the school days

this is her picture whe she was 12 years old and she looks so pretty as she does.

and just wanna say that i wont be tired of waiting you to make changes, as i also have to change myself,
so just keep going,
not only me supporting you, your family and friends also,

~thanks for the pictures!~

2 comments:

  1. GATAAAAAI!!! ASAL TAK PERNAH AMBIK GAMBAR IC SAYA??? AMBOI TAK ADIL HUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tahun bila ni hahahahahahahahahahah maluuuuuuuu jangan tengok!!!!

      Delete